Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, October 8, 2016

Wrestle Angel Survivor: Akiko Saito

I know I'm going to back super late tonight so I'm posting the next Wrestle Angel Survivor character in the early morning before I leave. This one's an awesome one. Here name is Akiko (Combat) Saito.
(Once again a Tremendous Thank You to Double A for all these women and images)

Akiko is known as the "Wandering Kareteka". Her background is very much similar to Ryu's background in Street Fighter. She's a martial artist looking to hone her skills by facing off against strong opponents. She tends to have a Stoic personality which combined with her martial arts stills puts her in the category of the Classic type of  Badass characters you're use to seeing action films and animes. :-D

After covering so many fighters who tend to wear shoes in the ring, it's nice to be able to post a barefoot (or close to it) martial arts girl. ^_^  I love when female fighters opt for foot wraps because they really give us a great view of their feet as they perform their attacks. :-) What makes Akiko even awesomer is that kicking is her specialty. She knows how to use a variety of submission moves and strikes in the game but her kicks are her most powerful attacks. Her finisher the Hienkyaku is even a combination Kick. I feel obligated to link to this cool trope of women which Akiko falls under.

Ok guys... That's all for now. I think this is the perfect post to conclude round 3 of the Wrestle Angels Survivor posts with. I still have more characters from the series to post but let's mix things up a bit. :-) Some new women and series for next week. :-D

On that note... more to come soon everyone
-KSC

18 comments:

  1. those in this game theres probably a spin like i always ask?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Maybe... There are a lot of characters. It might be a long shot though... the gameplay animations in this game are a little limited.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbXQudH4mVQ

      Delete
  2. My back with and found more of Wendy here one the name is A Guild for the Sake of a Single person here another one the name of this episode is Earthland here a little bonus i found one of Levy on Soul of Iron

    Well that's all i guess I'm done with Wendy I'll start on Erza tomorrow and i hope you you can find more :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O_O Great. I'll try to cap those scenes. Thanks very much Dean.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Eh not erza, do Cana she's much better

      Delete
    4. I can find some of Cana Destiny Dueler but why not Erza she is fantastic

      Delete
    5. I'm happy to do tributes for both of them. ^_^

      Delete
    6. @Dean she's been ruined for me ever since the GMG's don't like her or the writing around her

      Delete
    7. I understand I like her and you don't it's cool it doesn't bother me in the end we still like the show right

      I cursed you as a friend. ^_^

      Delete
    8. Haha I actually haven't liked the show since the first timeskip....

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. :-D Yeah it's a cool idea Dean. ^_^ We actually already had a poll involving the Fairy Tail girls before back in May 2014

      http://animefeet.blogspot.com/2014/06/poll-55-resultssummer-tournament.html

      Erza came out on top. Maybe I will reopen it allowing newer visitors to vote in it if they want.

      Delete
    3. Cool that sounds great I just can't believe I missed that one i would have picked Yukino Agria I actually like her when i saw her in the GMG's she was so beautiful :-D

      Delete
    4. I reopened the poll making it available on Footnotes for people who want to vote in it but missed the opportunity.
      http://animefootnotes.blogspot.com/2016/10/fairy-tail-character-poll.html
      I'll link to it again the next time I post a Fairy Tail character.

      ^_^ Yukino Agria seems like a good choice. I haven't watched her in the series yet but her appearance looks awesome. ^_^ Her dress and hat is really stylish.

      Delete