Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, April 23, 2019

A Chat with Ruby Walker (Story)

Before I can tell you this story, I have to tell you more on Ruby Walker, she's an original character I made during my childhood around middle school in 7th grade, she is friendly, normal, cute, and beautiful. As such, her bust is not too big or too small, just in between like Lacia from Beatless, she also wear causal clothing like pretty dress or jeans, she never wore miniskirts because I hate to see her as an teenager's wet dream or something perverted. I want Ruby to be more intelligent than idiotic so she can learn and memorize faster than me as such she bend in the real world and knows how others feel and she was friends to Hikari Konoe. She has long red hair, red eyes, pale skin, her long her vanilla ice cream inspired by my own love. She is an gamer and enjoy fighting and racing games. The story begins with a boy named Ace was going Ruby Walker's house to chat with her and Ruby herself was surprised that he kept coming back to her house because he was bored. She told him to take off my shoes near the closet because she just cleaned up the filthy carpet and floor and didn't want to get it dirty again, she was barefoot and her socks and shoes were next to his at the front door. Ruby wanted to keep the house as neat as possible, she never walked around an visitor's house with her shoes on. Ace did what she told him and felt a bit uncomfortable but she lean him my slippers to be more cozy. After that, he asked her, "What do you want to do in the future?" Ruby haven't thought of it but she has one, is to be an fashion designer because she can draw some lovely clothing on her sketchbook. He saw the drawings and they were pretty good since she can draw and he can't do that since he sucked at it. While he was resting, he got an phone call from Hikari, he answered it and it was a long love text about him being her boyfriend, he read it and it ended up with some pictures of her and Eri having fun at her family trip. Ace texted her back saying that he got her message and told her and Eri to be careful out there. Ruby asked, "This Hikari person, who is that?" Ace said, "She's well... my current girlfriend and we met over 4 years ago." Ruby said, "I see. She really loves you, huh, Creator?" Ace said, "Yeah, she does." Ruby then asked, "Do you miss her?" He said, "Well, yeah, I do, even though it's been a few weeks since she left." Ruby said, "OK. Creator, come in my bedroom, I wanted you to be more comfortable." He said, "OK." Ruby and Ace went to her bedroom and asked me to lay down on her lap, her legs were pretty, spotless and feminine, he laid down on her lap, it was soft and smooth as an body pillow, Ruby said happily, "How do you like my lap pillow?" Ace said, "It feels nice and huggable." Ruby said, "I'm glad, I wanted to do this because of how some men like lap pillows." After that, Ace left as he head back to my home since she lives alone in her house. Ace said, "I don't want to find out about my foot fetish, her feet look amazing, her pedicure was spotless and she took care of herself and her feet quite well. Too bad I didn't have time to massage them." Ruby was in the shower, taking a bath after a long day and using her knowledge to make another outfit for businesspeople. Ruby said, "I need to learn more on fashion designs."

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes people forgot that any post with (images or not) takes time and hard work. Please remember that when commenting and requesting the material that you like.

    Actually thought this was a nice story Custom. Thank you for it. ^_^ Feel free to make as many story posts as you want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, King. Trony believed that I was destroying this blog just because of my story posts. He thinks that they are unnecessary and they belong to Fanfiction or Writing.com.

      Delete
    2. You're not destroying this blog, and I'm sure KSC would tell you the same thing. As long as it involves girls feet, it's acceptable.

      Delete
    3. So non-foot related stuff is unacceptable?

      Delete
    4. Well, actually anything is acceptable unless KSC says no to it. But there may be some overcritical bloggers who would ask, how is this foot related? But don't let them get you down, you post what you like.

      Delete