Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, April 13, 2019

Beyblade Foot Festival

About this foot festival, I thought of this for quite some time since my memories are coming back to me. As usual, the same rule still apply. Also, if anyone who is still watching the newer BeyBlade series, let me know on the comments below. So let it rip with those female feet!

Original series

Beyblade

Beyblade: V-Force

Beyblade: G-Revolution

Metal Saga series

Beyblade: Metal Fusion

Beyblade: Metal Masters

Beyblade: Metal Fury

Beyblade: Shogun Steel

BeyWarriors series

BeyWheelz

BeyWarriors: BeyRaiderz

BeyWarriors: Cyborg

Burst series

Beyblade Burst

Beyblade Burst Evolution

Beyblade Burst Turbo

6 comments:

  1. Beyblade Metal: Madoka and Hikaru.

    Beyblade Burst: Kristina Kuroda, because even though she doesn't seem barefooted and I haven't even watched the whole series, I can't wait to see the shots of her barefeet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only those two series has the best girls for their foot smells?

      Delete
    2. Can we do those girls for RP?

      Delete
    3. Never made it as far as Burst, but yeah, Madoka had some great foot scenes in Metal Fusion.

      Delete
  2. I haven't gotten a chance to watch Beyblade so I don't know the characters well enough to name them. It does seem to have attractive female characters in it though. ^_^

    ReplyDelete