Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, April 19, 2019

Easter Feet

Another holiday special from Custom, this will on Easter. Also, like Saint Patrick's Day post, I chose to post this today before the special day which is on Sunday, as usual, I will not post anything on Sundays because it needs to be a day of rest before returning on Mondays. Since I had the second part of my Easter story of Usagi from Sailor Moon out, I wanted to make sure to be as true to her character personality.

Most of these are from the artist, "bubble46853" from DeviantArt.

Some of my favorite pictures

10 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for spotlighting my work and the work others made for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I wanted to show your work to others.

      Delete
    2. I knew that bubble name sounded familiar. That Jeri and Suzie one is one of the best I've seen.

      Delete
    3. Really? You are knowledgeable.

      Delete
    4. It's used in email as his sender name.

      Delete
    5. Dan, I agree! I really wish the artist did more black dirty feet, because it’s absolutely adorable!

      Delete
    6. @Layne: Oh, I thought that was your creation. I wonder who the artist is?

      Delete
    7. Dan, I wish I could draw that good. ValChaon is the mastermind behind it.

      Delete