Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, April 20, 2019

Sailor Moon Easter Bunny (Part 2)

Part 2 begins with me worshipping Usagi's feet, she giggled when I tickled her soles and arches. She doesn't know why she was being too relaxed from the massage earlier, she then asked me how can I still able to play with her feet, I told her that I am an foot fetishist since I was little, Usagi never thought of seeing a real foot fetishist like me since an certain someone she knows rarely rub her feet after a long day of school or just escape boredom. I told her as I continued playing with Usagi’s feet that I felt very strange touching her so intimately because she was my first anime crush I had and I also couldn’t stop staring at the legs and feet from her and her friends at the time when I first saw them during my childhood, but back then I didn't know a thing on why she and the others are so attractive. But then, I stopped worshipping her feet because of my past memories popping up in my mind, I didn't want to anger Usagi but I told her that I had autism and I have poor social skills unlike my little brother and big sister and told her about my weak memorialization and anger issues, I got too upset to continue but Usagi comforted me and said, "Even if you have these limitations, problems in your personal life and autistic personality, all that matters you are who you are, so what people criticized your lack of direction, you are still here." I said, "You're not mad at me for telling about my true self?" Usagi said, "Why would I be mad? I have my own problems: I hate studying, school, I do fail at tests, quizzes and exams but I do love to eat, especially sweets, sleeping, video games and being with friends." I said, "Usagi, can you sleep with me for the night?" Usagi said, "I would love to but I had to be at home before curfew." I said, "I see. Sorry that I asked." Usagi said, "No, no, it's not your fault, it's just I am still in school." Usagi then look at the time and shocked that she needs to be home at 10 p.m. and told me that she had to go, got dressed, took the Easter bunny suit and left but tripped over the carpet, Usagi yelled "Owie! That hurt!" I asked, "Are you OK?" Usagi said, "I'm fine." Her face was red from rug burn as she head on home. An hour later, I was on my bed, thinking about Usagi's feet and wish that I can play with them a little longer and wish that I can find her house and starting to fall asleep in my socked feet. Meanwhile, Usagi was at home talking to Naru on the phone, telling about the Easter Egg Hunt coming up at school, she was going to be the one who hide the eggs around the city and school. After talking to Naru, Usagi smiled as she looked at her feet as she fidget her toes, thinking about how I rubbed them so calmly and thoroughly. Usagi turned off the light in her room as she sleep barefooted in her pajamas.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Dan. I know this doesn't have foot sessions.

      Delete
  2. Very cool. Enjoying this series Custom. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. King, I'm sorry for telling you this because the lack of foot activity.

      Delete