Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Best Sailor Senshi Footwear

Today, I have a question for all you guys. Which of the 11 Sailor Senshi's footwear is your favorite? They're all very different, and that's a good thing, because that's what makes them all unique. Just choose from the lovely selections of our heroines, and voice your opinions in the comments below.

Sailor Moon's red boots

Eternal Sailor Moon's white boots

Sailor Mercury's blue boots

Sailor Mars's red high heels

Sailor Jupiter's short laced green boots

Sailor Venus's ankle-strapped orange high heels

Sailor V's ankle-strapped dark blue high heels

Sailor Chibi Moon's pink boots

Sailor Pluto's black boots

Sailor Uranus's short belted navy blue boots

Sailor Neptune's ballet-style aqua green high heels

Sailor Saturn's laced purple boots

Sailor Chibi Chibi Moon's white boots

Again, express your opinions below and tell us which one is best in your opinion. See you next time!

22 comments:

  1. The best footwear is no footwear😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can appreciate that Keychan.

      Delete
    2. What would be the point of this post if no footwear is optional? Why?

      Delete
    3. I don't know why Keychan couldn't just choose instead of being no footwear.

      Delete
    4. You uh....your not familiar when a person is joking I see
      And if I had to pick sailor mercury will always be my number one when it comes to contest cause shes my number one sailor waifu

      Delete
    5. She's my favorite too! Ami has actually ranked #1 in many polls due to her advanced knowledge, and many people seeing her as a role model.

      Delete
    6. I still can't help but to think Ami is more of an super genius than she already is and her feet would be clean if not slight dirty in her blue boots.

      Delete
    7. Plus shes ones of very VERY few anime girls that pull off blue hair better than bulma

      Delete
    8. Why do you think that, Keychan?

      Delete
    9. Some blue hair anime girls look stupid but that's just me

      Delete
    10. Yeah, Ami's hair is beautiful. Some don't care for the short type, but I love it. You'd think the smart studious type like Ami wouldn't like to dye her hair blue, but that's what makes her unique. Ami's had blue hair ever since she was a little girl. 😄

      Delete
    11. Ok. I'm more into long haired girl like Rei and Minako.

      Delete
    12. I kinda wonder if it is dyed....like what if the drapes matches the curtains?

      Delete
  2. Nice set of footwear. My favorites are Rei's, Michiru's and Pluto's. Probably because those are my favorite Senshi. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you were gonna say Rei's. 😊

      Delete
    2. Same here. Rei's, Usagi's and Minako's are my picks.

      Delete
    3. @Custom: Which Minako pal, Venus or V?

      Delete
    4. Venus, because the orange color and shown more of her skin.

      Delete
  3. All of the above. Would love to de-boot/de-shoe them really bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very diplomatic. De-boot and de-shoe all the way!

      Delete
    2. Stefan, why can't you choose one girl only? This seems unfair because you don't have any favorites.

      Delete