Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, April 18, 2019

Ashigei Shoujo Komura-San: Chapter 18 Highlights

After the previous disturbing and moronic chapter, it's time to get back to normal stuff with Komura. We will be going through cleaning river banks. This time, Komura wore tabi socks while she cleans.
At least, this is a much better chapter in my opinion.
Foot Control Ability Komura showcased in this chapter:
Foot Cleaning - Komura can clean out trash and littering with her feet using tabi socks.
The next chapter will be an showdown between Komura and Tsukinaga.

8 comments:

  1. A bit harsh to the last chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-D Nice Custom

    I think tying knots with her feet definitely counts as a skill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think that would be a skill.

      Delete
    2. I think it is a skill. I don't think I can tie any knots with my feet. :-) It is tricky to do.

      Delete
  3. Wow, you do hate that last chapter. I'm not fond of insects either, but I still found it funny, and kinda silly too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it stupid because of how the problem could have been solved instead of dragging it on.

      Delete