Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, April 1, 2019

Splatoon Island

One of the April Fool's day pranks circulating today was a trailer for Splatoon Island... allowing us to see a lot of women from that series in swimsuits. It even had a customization mode allowing you to customize the characters further. Unfortunately... 
You guys can watch the trailer for this below...
(A Huge Thank to the Legendary Master of Sole Shots Match25 for discovering this.)

It's too bad its not an actual game. The customization alone would have been fun to toy with. :-)

More from this game series in this earlier post here:

How about you guys? Are there any interesting April Fools day pranks you guys came across this year? I saw that Google Maps had one allowing users to play the classic arcade game snake. :-)

Hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday. ^_^
-KSC

21 comments:

  1. I wonder Match25 is a longtime foot fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think Splatoon has many human foot scenes in the games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My knowledge on the series is limited.

      Delete
    2. Same here. I don't have a Switch.

      Delete
    3. Me either. My last Nintendo system is a Wii and 3DS XL for portable.

      Delete
    4. I have a Wii U and lost my DS years ago. Because of that, I missed out a lot of games on newer systems like the Switch.

      Delete
    5. I still need to catch up with a lot of 3DS games. I still have 2 pokemon games to finish.

      Delete
  3. Would be nice if the game had a barefoot option

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Highly doubtful because the games seem to not care for barefooted options.

      Delete
    2. Yeah I wish more games would give their characters barefoot options.

      Delete
    3. Maybe Nintendo just never thought of foot fans.

      Delete
    4. Maybe... There are a lot of Nintendo girls I would love to see barefoot more often.

      Delete
  4. Damn I had some splatoon screen shots on my switch....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O.O You can still do this series Keychan. I only did this April Fool's Day trailer.

      Delete