Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, April 6, 2019

Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Foot Festival

It's time for another Foot Festival on an Saturday, this time, we will be dancing with the virtual idol world from Vocaloid, Hatsune Miku and friends. Here, I will focus on the main games and not spinoffs and same rules still apply.

Hatsune Miku Project DIVA

Hatsune Miku Project DIVA 2nd

Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Arcade

Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Extend

Hatsune Miku Project DIVA ƒ/Ƒ 2nd

Hatsune Miku Project DIVA X

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Have you ever played her games?

      Delete
    2. King, are you going to answer my question or not?

      Delete
    3. Sometimes it takes me a little time to catch up on all the posts.

      I haven't gotten a chance to play these games but I have seen the lead character in this series a lot. She is really popular.

      Delete