Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, April 12, 2019

Galaxy Fräulein Yuna: Yuna Kagurazaka

The heroine of the series and a first-year student at Yokohama's Shiraokadai All-Girls' High School, she is sweet but ditzy at times and she is well-known across the universe and after winning a "Galactic Bishōjo Contest", she becomes "The Savior of Light", a magical girl charged with defending the universe from evil. After that, she gained an impressively powerful armored suit which she use at times while piloting her own mecha called the El-Line which she gained access to once her comrades, Erina, Jina and Marina, combine their powers. However, her greatest strength, lies in her ability to befriend anyone, even her enemies regardless of who side they are on. This is from the first OVA.

8 comments:

  1. She's attractive. She reminds me a little bit of Lina Inverse from Slayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised that only you commented on this post.

      Delete
  2. Dan, did you like this post I did?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. She's very cute. I was just trying to think of what comment I would make. She does kind of look like Lina.

      Delete
  3. Weird I get kinda of a tenchi vibe from this....excuse while I got visit mihoshi 😏

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm, I need to finish this anime. Once I find the disc, of course.

    ReplyDelete