Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, April 2, 2019

My Love for Hinata Hyuuga

I will tell you this: Even though I like Ino (King's main kunoichi waifu), I still prefer Hinata because of her sweet, kind, and shy personality. Like King said in this post, she demonstrates a lot of courage and determination throughout the series. I really admire her very much for striving to do her best to constantly improve herself. Of the female characters in the series, she understands Naruto the most and one of really touching scenes in the anime is when she is shown watching Naruto train hard after he gets made fun of by the other ninjas for his lack of ability. I also like that she is one of the few girls in the series that has some of the best foot scenes ever and I remember several daydreams and fantasies I had in high school where I was actually dating her and she spoke to me such a cute voice that I didn't want to scare her. This is some of the pictures I found in Animated Feet Wiki. 

I like this quote from KingsSideCastle, "I think a lot of us would be really happy to offer her a foot massage after a busy day of ninja work. She probably would really appreciate it a lot as well." I agree with him and her feet has to be the softest and sweetest in terms of smell (no stink whatsoever) of all of the girls in the franchise. For more of Hinata cuteness and her feet, check out these posts, as for me, I would play with her toes after sniffing her sandals after a long day of ninja training.

10 comments: