Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, April 19, 2019

Sailor Moon Easter Bunny

This is my Easter story based on the original Sailor Moon and R, taking place after the Dark Kingdom's defeat and before Rini/Chibiusa's arrival in the 20th century. I arrived at Tokyo from North America for a vacation. Things were going well for me (from playing at the arcades to eating such great food), I spotted a person who was wearing an Easter bunny costume, that person was hoping around while giving out flyers to a spring party at Akihabara, I asked an customer what was going on, he said that several schools around Japan are getting ready for this upcoming spring party including Juuban Middle School. I wanted to go as well so I decided to check it out. Before I left an near hotel, I spotted the same person in the Easter bunny hoping away but that person tripped over a flyer, I went to help and asked that person "Are you all right?" That person said, "Yes, I'm OK." After the person said that, it was clear to be an female, due to her voice and thanking me for helping her. She hugged me and I could smell her sweet feminine aroma, the costume felt nice and flurry. After that, things were back to normal, she left but never shown her face. Later that night, I was at an empty house near Roppongi, resting for the night, suddenly, the girl in the Easter Bunny costume, shown up at the front door, I let her in, she asked me a favor, I said, "OK, what is it?" The girl would like to take a bath after being in the Easter bunny costume from a few days and she was sweaty inside and wanted to wash herself up. I let her do that, her school uniform along with her socks and underwear were in the washer while she took a bath. I was waiting for her to finish, wondering what she looks like. After 20 minutes, she was done and dry her long hair after shampoo it with a lovely fragrance. She came to me and cover my eyes and said, "Guess who?" I said, "Inori Yuzuriha?" She said, "No, it's Usagi Tsukino!" I saw her from behind the mirror and shocked in surprise, I never saw her hair down and she was truly beautiful. Usagi said that I had grown the last time she saw me since elementary school, I'm a bit surprised myself because I was used to be a bit smaller if not taller than her back then. Usagi said, "Thanks for letting me your bathroom, I feel refreshed." I said, "You're welcome." Usagi then said that she has a favor to ask, I asked, "What is it?" Usagi said, "Well, I would like from you is a full-body massage." I said, "OK, I'll do that." I gave her a nice massage from her back to her head, Usagi sighed happily and thanked me for it but she said that she wanted to enjoy my massages more and told me to her feet. I was blushing at her toes wiggling on the floor, Usagi asked, "What's wrong?" I said in an embarrassing way, "N-n-nothing." Usagi said, "Then explain why is your face all red after seeing my feet?" I spoke a bit gibberish and calmed myself, then I told me why, it is because I have a foot fetish since elementary school, Usagi asked, "What's a foot fetish?" I said, "It's an intense fixation towards female feet." Usagi said, "Huh? What do you mean?" I said, "Rather than telling you all the details because it can get boring like school, I just show you." Then I held her feet on my lap and start the foot massage and this was my first foot rub for Usagi and I didn't want to mess it up especially she is very important to me. So I then started rubbing the balls of her foot. I was gonna devote my time to one foot then focus on the other. I took my time getting every part of her feet and I wanted to get to my favorite part of Usagi's feet: her toes. I started with her big toe. Taking it between my thumb and index finger moving my fingers oh so slowly of her toe to show her how much this meant to me. Then I did the same thing to her other toes. After I finished that I started to rub in between her toes and boy, they were quite smooth. All that left were the soles and arches, I could tell that her soles were extremely soft and gorgeous and her arches were neatly smooth. After a while of caressing her feet with both hands, I continued with one hand, so as to "check my phone" and secretly snap a few pictures while she was too relaxed and after a while she said she was impressed the way I rubbed her feet, and the massage was extremely relaxing. Part 1 ends with Usagi's feet are getting from massaged to worshiped.

3 comments: