Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, April 20, 2019

Sailor Moon Easter Bunny (Part 3)

Part 3 begins the next day with Usagi (who was the Easter Bunny) finishing up hiding the Easter eggs around her school and she noticed her feet must had improved from the massage I gave her last night and can move more smoothly. Usagi smiled and went into hiding before the kids show up. Naru noticed her friend by her voice and greet her, Usagi said she was fine but sweaty from the helmet she was wearing all morning. They talked about the Easter Hunt and Naru gave Usagi some cold water and meat buns, Usagi said, "Oh, thank you, Naru, you're the best!" Usagi drank and ate Naru's snack to recharge since Naru has more. Usagi said, "I better get going, thanks for the food!" Usagi hopped her way before trip over herself and groaned in pain. Later, the Easter Egg Hunt began and all the children from two different classes were finding them, I was looking for Usagi, I wanted to tell her something. I found Naru and asked her about Usagi's whereabouts, she told that she went back to the school, I thanked her and went to their school in the Juban District. After finding Usagi, who was sweaty in the Easter Bunny costume, I wanted to talk to her about what happened last night, Usagi told me that I don't need to feel sorry for myself just because I love female feet and hated being misjudged or criticize. While we talked, Usagi said, "Albert, you really need to be yourself, I don't care if you are an disabled person, it's not like you had chose this path of being autistic. Just enjoy your life as much as possible." I was a bit better after her honesty got to me since I know she was a klutz and an crybaby but I don't want to forget about her since she is essential in my life for good reason. After the hunt ended, Usagi (in her Easter Bunny costume) greet the kids and asked who got the most eggs, an little girl named Aoi Isuka, told the Easter Bunny that she got the most eggs and Usagi looked at the basket and congratulate her for winning the hunt but the children were sad that they lost, but Usagi came up with a heartwarming story to tell as it was story time, they were hugging the Easter Bunny after their response to the story, believing the Easter Bunny would find love and happiness as an normal girl. I was watching all of this outside of the classroom, things were calm as the kids head back to their parents and Usagi was so tired and hungry, "I'm so tired and hungry!" Her stomach was growling so loud that it sounded like an monster coming. Usagi nearly passed out until Naru and I treated her a big feast for helping out, Usagi smiled, "Yay, food!" Usagi, Naru and I went to an fancy restaurant and Usagi ate quite a bit along with 7 bowls of sundae, some people looked at her, thinking that she is a Big Eater. We talked after I paid for everything, Usagi told me that I should stay over her house, but I declined since I had a place to go back to, Usagi said, "Aww, but you had been nice and sweet to me, I wanted to thank you for the foot massage last night, my feet never felt so good and painless. I would like you to give me some more foot or body massages if you want." I would want to but I don't want to cause trouble, Naru told me that I could be an amazing masseur someday, I agree. Usagi said, "Albert, do you like video games?" I said, "Yes, I do." Usagi said, "Let's hang out at the Crown Game Center this Friday after school?" I said, "OK." Part 3 ends with Usagi and I went to the Crown Game Center as promised and we played several arcade games including the Sailor V game. I was better at fighting and racing games than sports ones, I taught Usagi how to improve her gaming experience.

6 comments:

  1. She used your full name, that doesn't happen often. Hope you have fun at the Crown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's wrong using your real name in an story like this, Dan?

      Delete
    2. Nothing. It just surprised me. Maybe Minako would also show up at the arcade as she's good at games too. And possibly Unazuki as she works upstairs at the cafe.

      Delete
    3. Actually, Minako did appeared at the arcade an hour later.

      Delete