Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Dropkick on my Devil: Medusa

She is the best friend of lamia Jashin (who views her as her "personal ATM") and a gorgon from Hell. However, rather than her hair, Medusa tends to turn people into stone when they look at her because she would be too cute. As such, she resorts to using a bag whenever she is out in public





Bonus Jashin
She took a potion that gave her legs she really has a snake tail and this is the only time she is barefoot.

10 comments:

  1. I guess I'd fall victim, because I can't ignore her cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys I had some news outside this blog, I heard that the Wikipage "Anime Feet Scenes Wiki" got close.
    Any idea what's going on there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes... They had to move to a new location here. I'll post an announcement soon.

      Delete
    2. But it doesn't look like it changed

      Delete
    3. FANDOM will not be getting any contributions from me for quite some time. They don't deserve it.

      Delete
    4. @Dean: They're still in the process of moving all 12,000+ pages there. After a couple of FANDOM staff and bureaucrats said they hated the feet images, I was ready to tell them too bad and rip them a new one. But I held my tongue. Let's support DeltaRuneFan, and see that he has a smooth transition to the new site.

      Delete
  3. She's really cute. I like the Egyptian clothing and purple hair. ^_^ Great post Dean.

    ReplyDelete