Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Feet FAQs: Guy Edition: Anime Brock

Welcome to Foot FAQs Guy Edition,where I interview guys about their foot fetish fantasies. Today we talk to Brock from the Pokemon Anime.

Intro!

Anime!Brock: Hey,the name's Brock. I'm a Pokemon Breeder and former Leader of the Pewter City Gym. I'm also a great cook,with a mastery of cleaning and first aid. Good to be here.
------------------------------------------------
Q: When Did You Discover Your Foot Fetish?
A: I can't remember,really. Though I'm glad I have it now.
-------------------------------------------------
Q: Which Is Your Prefered Foot Size On A Woman?
A: I like medium sized feet. Size 5-8. Toe length unimportant.
-----------------------------------------
Q: Do You Prefer Socked Feet,Hosed Feet,Bare Feet,or All 3?
A: Bare. Though hosed feet are also sexy.
-----------------------------------------
Q: Do You Think Foot Jewelery Makes A Ladies Feet Look Sexier?
A: Sure.
------------------------------------------
Q: Do You Collect Pics Of Barefoot Women?
A: Not especially.
----------------------------------------------------
Q: How Often Do You Stare At Women's Feet? And Have You Ever Complemented The Ladies On Their Feet?
A:  Quite often. Especiallyevery time we meet up with a Nurse Joy or Officer Jenny. I always stare at their feet to see if they shoeplay. As for complementing them. I complemented Prof. Ivy on her's the 1st time she went barefoot around me. I also complemented the feet of Ivy's hot female visitors,like Lorelei Kanto's of the Elite 4
----------------------------------------------------------
Q: Which Woman in Your Universe Do You Think Has The Sexiest Feet?
A: So far Prof.Ivy and Lorelei. I wish I could say Jenny and Joy,but I have yet to see them barefoot.
-----------------------------------------------------
Q: Do You Like Painted Toenails On A Woman? If So What Color?
A: I prefer the natural look,but purple is a nice color.
-------------------------------------------------
Q: Have You Ever Massaged A Woman's Feet?
A: When I was living with Prof.Ivy,I used to massage her feet a lot. I really loved it.
----------------------------------------------------
Q: Have You Ever Tickled A Woman's Feet?
A: Prof.Ivy's when I was giving her a foot massage. I also tickled Misty and May once too.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: How Often Do Your Female Friends Go Barefoot? (Besides At The Usual Places,like Beaches)? 
A: Prof. Ivy goes barefoot a lot at home and at her lab. Misty likes barefooting too. May also likes her shoes and socks off once in a while.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: Do You Like Shoeplay? 
A:  Oh,yeah. I always check out a pretty woman's feet to see if they're shoeplaying. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: What's Your Favorite Part Of Foot Fetish? 
A: Barefooting. I love seeing a pretty lady go barefoot.
-------------------------------------------------------
Q: Which Women From Your Universe Would You Foot Worship?
A: Prof.Ivy,and maybe Officer Jenny.
------------------------------------------------------
Q: Which Women From Your Universe Would You Foot Massage?
A: I massaged Prof.Ivy..So,I guess Lorelei,Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny.
-------------------------------------------------------
Q: Which Women From Your Universe Would You Foot Tickle?
A: I tickled Ivy,Misty,and May. So I'd say Joy and Jenny.
----------------------------------------------------------
Q: Out Of All Of The Women In Your Universe,Which One Has The Most Ticklish Feet?
A: From my personal experience,I'd say Misty does.  
-------------------------------------------------------
Q: Out Of All Of The Women In Your Universe,Which Ones Are The Most Accepting Of Foot Fetish?
A: From my personal experience,I'd say Prof.Ivy seems the most excepting.
--------------------------------------------------------
Q: Have You Ever Asked A Woman To See Her Barefoot?
A: Not yet.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Q: Which Woman Do You Foot Fantasize About The Most?
A: Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy
-------------------------------------------------------------
Q: Any Fond Foot Fetish Momories?
A: I really had a blast massaging Prof.Ivy's feet. They felt really nice and smelt great.
-------------------------------------------------
Q: How Would You Personally Rate This Interview? From 1-5.
A: I'd give it a 4.0
----------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You For Taking This Time To Do This Little Q&A Session!

Anime!Brock: It was cool.

4 comments:

  1. As least, I get what you meant for the Foot FAQs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is only the Guy Edition. The Women will get more comments

      Delete
  2. Nice...Brock seems like a cool character to explore the Pokemon women with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, he kinda does. He'd certainly be good to "talk shop" with in that regard. :D

    ReplyDelete