Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, April 20, 2019

Bakugan Foot Festival

This Foot Festival will be about Bakugan. I remember watching this anime series when it came out on Cartoon Network in 2008, it was pretty cool since it combined several elements from Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh! and Beyblade. I remember Mira from New Vestroia from being such a cute yet nice tomboy and I did had dreams on her. I caught up with most of the original series up to around episode 14 of Mechtanium Surge and stopped after that due to how they CN screwed over the schedule on certain shows at the time. So if any girls you like from this series, tell your thoughts of her feet.

8 comments:

  1. Bakugan Battle Brawlers: Runo, Julie, Alice and Mira Clay. Because their feet looks so soft and cute. Mostly for Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I knew more about this series. The women I've seen posted here are nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had seen up to around episode 14 of the fourth series.

      Delete