Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Custom's Picks: The Life and Times of Juniper Lee

As an continuation of King's posts, I wanted to do a post of one of my last favorite cartoon girls, Juniper Lee. Since she won for Best Cartoon Feet of the Foot Queen Awards, I figured that the winner would showcase her feet to everyone like you guys. So I am quite surprised that a lot of people love this girl and her fighting style as an Te Zuan Ze. Also, I'm using mostly the pictures from Animated Feet Wiki of this girl because they seems to the at the best quality despite the lack of an HD version of the cartoon so please don't blame me for this. These are from Episodes 6, 11, and 35.
From the artist "phuram-d4nofmo" at DeviantArt.
From the artist "nalla"
From the artist "Animefootify"

35 comments:

  1. A bit kicker with big feet, always nice. Too bad Lila gets so little love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do believed June has the biggest and most powerful feet in cartoon history.

      Delete
    2. I think Toph could rival in the power

      Delete
  2. I'm kinda ticked the pink hair girl never showed her soles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Have you checked out the next Komura post I did?

      Delete
    2. Yes also why do you post like 3 times day?

      Delete
    3. Is there a limit to how many posts you can released, GumballW?

      Delete
    4. No I prefer to do 1 a day so that I can have stuff to post everyday

      Delete
  4. June may very well have the best feet in cartoon history.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If she was my only choice, yes.

      Delete
    2. After she accept, how would you do it?

      Delete
    3. However she wants it done. My usual way if she doesn't care.

      Delete
    4. OK, maybe she is like an underdog compared with the rest of the CN shows.

      Delete
  5. You can never go wrong with big feet. Kinda wished she would be more barefooted. Or any other characters. Her friends were rarely barefooted and the only other barefooted character I know from this show is a nameless black background character from a beach scene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erich, do you want to talk more on Juniper Lee's big feet or any girls who has giant feet as well on Gmail?

      Delete
    2. Na, it is okay. But if you want to know my favorites: Kairi from KH and Elena from Street Fighter. Mimi from Digimon is also very cute.

      Delete
    3. Do you mind talking to me about your favorite girls?

      Delete
    4. Erich, why big feet such as big deal to you?

      Delete
    5. You have so much more space to enjoy yourself.

      Delete