Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, April 15, 2019

Ashigei Shoujo Komura-San: Chapter 15 Highlights

It is time to showcase another chapter of the foot loving manga, and I had to do a 3-part post since three chapters were added before this post was released. This chapter brings back the annoying Tsukinaga but not without a surprise in the end of this chapter.
I have to apologize for my lack of effort with this chapter because I was trying to calm myself after I was forced to delete my Tohru post from the Fruits Basket reboot because of the whole Nico in Casshern Sins fiasco post. You can blame me for getting others into different anime I had seen.

8 comments:

  1. Is something wrong? You can talk to me about whatever’s on your mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something about being forced to post things in order to not let anyone touch the character I am working on.

      Delete
    2. Oh, I see. Hopefully, you can come to an agreement.

      Delete
  2. :-D That twist ending was the best. I think Komura's soles are getting better dram with each chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They show some nice display of her feet there.

    ReplyDelete