Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Sunday, April 21, 2019

Nail Polish Colors - Sailor Moon

Today,I'm gonna be introducing a new series: Nail Polish Colors,where I'll be talking about nail polish colors that I would associate with My Favorite Fictional Ladies.

For this first edition,We'll be looking at the Women of Sailor Moon. If popular enough,I'll do more - with Pokemon being next.

Here we Go.

Sailor Moon/Usagi - Pink and White
Sailor Mercury/Ami - Blue and Cyan
Sailor Mars/Rei - Red,Black,and Purple
Sailor Jupiter/Makoto - Green and Pink
Sailor Venus/Minako - Red,Orange,and Yellow
Sailor Pluto/Setsuna - Crimson and Black
Sailor Uranus/Haruka - Gold and Navy
Sailor Neptune/Michiru - Seafoam Green and Marine Blue
Sailor Saturn/Hotaru - Purple and Silver
Sailor Chibi Moon/Chibi-Usa - Pink and Red
Sailor Star Fighter/Seiya - Red
Sailor Star Maker/Taiki - Yellow
Sailor Star Healer/Yaten - Blue
Princess Kakyuu - Red
Queen Serenity - Silver and White
Queen Beryl - Red and Crimson
En/Ann - Cyan and Pink
Berthier/Bertie - Ice Blue
Koan/Katzy - Crimson
Petz/Prisma - Dark Green
Calaveras/Avery - Orange
Esmeraude/Emerald - Green and Black
Black Lady/Wicked Lady - Red and Hot Pink
Kaolinite - Red
Eudial - Red
Mimete - Orange
Telulu - Green
Viluy - Cyan
Cyprine - Blue
Ptilol - Red
Mistress 9 - Black and Purple
PallaPalla - Light Blue
VesuVesu - Light Red
JunJun - Light Green
CeleCele - Light Pink
Queen Nehelenia - Black and Red
Sailor Iron Mouse - White
Sailor Lead Crow - Red and Light Brown
Sailor Tin Nyanka - Black and White
Sailor Aluminum Siren - Cyan
Sailor Galaxia - Gold

Finished! Now all you guys have to do is imagine playing with and sucking on their well pedi'd toes.

UPDATE: I mixed up Calavaras and Petz's color choices by mistake. So I fixed it.

12 comments:

  1. Very nice Stefan. You can base a whole infomercial around this. A couple suggestions, I would swap the colors for Petz and Calaveras. I would add white for Queen Serenity. I would add pink for Cerecere. I would add white for Junjun. And I would add a shade of brown for Sailor Lead Crow. Very wise and smart choices on your part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would not mind this but the whole transformation sequence where the fingernails from the Sailor Scouts painted, I never understood it since they are wearing gloves and closed-toed footwear.

      Delete
    2. I said the exact same thing years ago.

      Delete
    3. Seriously, Dan? Wow, I guess I'm not the only one who has this issue.

      Delete
    4. I'm kinda puzzled by this as well

      Delete
    5. I figured you mixed up those colors. No worries, I make mistakes like that all the time. I can picture them all now, with the character's picture on the bottle.

      Delete
    6. @Custom: Sorry, that comment was for Stefan. And no color would be suitable for Zirconia. That stuff would probably cause wrinkles.

      Delete
    7. Dan: Oh, my bad. I know Zirconia is an main villain in SuperS.

      Delete
  2. Greats sets of Nail Polish colors Stefan. It fits each of these character's perfectly. :-)

    ReplyDelete