Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, April 25, 2009

Gunslinger Girl (Bonus)

Sorry everyone...it's been a really busy weekend (exams and such again) and I probably won't get the chance to work on any new caps or spotlights until tommorow night. Here's a really quick bonus to hold you guys over until then.

(A huge thank you to author Mr. E for finding this cool wallpaper)

For some reason I really love the idea of sniffing a girl's sweaty socked feet. Just something teasingly hot about her rubbing them against my face before I get the chance to peel them off for her. Foot fetishist foreplay perhaps.

Anyway, I'll definitely working on some new megasets. Hopefully, they'll be ready to post very soon!! Just bear with me a little while longer. ^_^
-KSC

6 comments:

  1. The one on the right is the cutest of the three, in my opinion. :) Needless to say her feet are just as cute too, socks or no socks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. still, curse those socks blocking the bare soles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang if only they removed their socks...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^_^ Maybe that happens in the anime but I haven't had a chance to watch this one yet. Does anyone know if its good?

    ReplyDelete
  5. never could focus on it long enough, its about an organization that trains little girls given cyborg enhancements to work with older men as assassins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for letting me know about this one Match. ^_^

    ReplyDelete