Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Sunday, April 1, 2018

An Exciting new direction for the Site

It's been 10 great years and it has been a lot of fun showing you various women's feet from Anime, Cartoons, Comics,  and Videogames...

After a decade though... you guys are probably bored of staring at all those humans. Well... I have some good news... we're moving away from them. Yup it's time to take the site in an exciting new direction... This site is morphing (well more accurately Anthropormorphing) into a brand new paradise.  In fact we're even changing the name of the site to...drumroll please...
If you love visiting the Zoo then this brand new site is the place for you!! Sure we've posted the occasional Furry before but this time we're phasing out those boring humans completely (you might get a few more because I didn't tell any of my partners I was planning this but I'm sure they'll be on board.) Eventually though this site will deal with Furries exclusively.  ^_^

Are you excited? I know I am. To kick things off, I'll be dedicating tributes to your favorite female anthros all day. 

Woo Hoo! Time to go on Safari!!
-KSC 

45 comments:

  1. I actually prefer human say like Kamisama dolls special 3 Gif.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like this idea! I hope we'll still have a site dedicated to human feet for those who prefer that over anthro feet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its an April Fools Joke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, Sveta from Golden Sun Dark Dawn is a very beautiful example

    ReplyDelete
  5. As much as i love what this site already has, i'm glad your going for furry females. Love to see more minerva mink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Change is an important part of growth and evolution. ^_^

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  8. April Fool's, ain't it? Because that is a complete turn-off. Anthropomorphic doesn't cut it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol I hope it's an April Fool's cause I'm seriously never going back to this site if it changes to furries one day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why don’t we start with Cassie from Dragon Tales?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ever heard of Milla Basset from Freedom Planet? Her permanently bare paws are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O.O That character is new to me. I'll try to find here.

      Delete
    2. Hehe, yep! I know the black on the bottoms is her paw pads, but my headcanon is that it's dirt!

      Delete
    3. It might be both if she walks around barefoot a lot. ^_^

      Delete
    4. Neat. :-)

      I wound up giving Milla a small tribute yesterday as well. Milla Basset

      Delete
  12. King i tried going to the link but its not going through. Is the site down?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope this is an April's Fool joke.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I applaud the effort you took on this XD

    ReplyDelete
  15. Noooooooooo!!!!!
    I prefer human

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete