Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Foot Stories

Ever since I had became an official member this blog, Anime Feet almost a month ago, I decided to write some foot stories based on different characters anime and video games I actually know. I thought this over back in early 2012 (during my first year in college) and decided to bring them here. The stories themselves will be mostly short but some of them will be long and arc-heavy. So please, I wanted to share my thoughts on these stories to you guys. The reason I am doing this is because I met a friend of mine on YouTube back in April 2011 who is an longtime anime/manga fan and video gamer while I was uploading cool fight scenes from anime series. We both chat on Facebook later in that same year and continued to do so as for now. I had a few original characters in these stories like Hikari Konoe and Kio Yagami, who are childhood friends. Hikari is the tomboy who loves shoes and getting her feet pampered and don't mind getting them dirty/pitch black from walking around the ground while Kio is based on my real friend on Facebook who is an fighter and an older brother to Haruka Yagami. I hope you would enjoy these future stories.

39 comments:

  1. Anyone who is interested, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can always join the Animated Foot Scene Wiki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I sure wouldn't mind meeting the girls myself! Hikari, especially, she sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hikari is an special girl I created and she knows how to tease someone with her feet.

      Delete
    2. I can't wait to see her feet!

      Delete
    3. Oh, really? Please show me!

      Delete
    4. Post a link of the picture of Hikari?

      Delete
    5. Sorry that she looked like Shiki from those Garden of Sinners movies. Please don't hate me for that.

      Delete
    6. Eh, I don't mind, as long as she's not an exact copy. I take it more as a visual idea of what she looks like.

      Delete
  4. Oh that's awesome. I'd love to read them Custom. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How can post my stories to you, KingsSideCastle?

      Delete
    2. :-D You can e-mail them to me or you can post them on the site itself if you want. Contrary to the comment below... I don't mind if they are posted here.

      Could also start a DA or a Writing.Com account and just let me know the web address. :-)

      Delete
    3. Ok. I still use Google Mail so I should do that.

      Delete
    4. So you're allowing people like me to do as we please in our stories?

      Delete
    5. Sure. :-D Still have to be PG-13 in terms of content (if posted here) but yeah.

      Delete
    6. All right. Like TV-14 in terms of content, right?

      Delete
  5. Dude, this isn't the place for that. Use your own blog or something. This blog is just for depictions of female feet in visual media, not written fetish stories. KSC has his own stories in the sidebar under "Favorite Interactive Stories" without posting them all here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can ask KSC how to post on writing.com. He can edit the sidebar to include a link to your stuff.

      Delete
  6. No offense, but the fanfics make me cringe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reading another person's pereversions coming from it's unconcious is gross.

      Delete
  7. As many have said, and we've been saying.
    Stop trying to shove these retarded stories here. Leave them on DA or whatever other sight you want to use.
    Do you have genuine autism?

    ReplyDelete