Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Sunday, April 1, 2018

Zootopia: Judy Hopps

Update: 4/4/2018 Added some caps from the film. I might add some more later in the week also.

I'm been posting a lot of Rabbits today. They say that Rubbing Rabbit feet can be really lucky. Hopefully the site's luck meter has gone up through the roof because of this tribute.

Judy is a fun character. She has a lot of energy and she a genuinely good Rabbit. She works very hard and really pushes herself to be the best officer on the force. Zootopia is a really enjoyable film. It is very funny and I love interaction between the fox in the film Nick Wilde. I think that everyone remembers the sloth scene from the advertisement. :-D

I'm pushing out all the Furry tributes I can today so I'm still not done. A lot more animals to see. :-D
-KSC

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks I'll try to update this with some caps from the move later this week. ^_^

      Delete
  2. First of all, let's not turn this into some fagfurry's wet dream. Second of all, you spelled her name wrong you idiot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was for an extremely rare Easter and April Fool's Day tie in. ^_^; It's been awhile since I've seen the movie. Planning to watch it again soon though.

      Delete
    2. Don't waste your time with something no one wants to see. Joke or not, I have to agree with Will. (Even if he was very rude about it.) The animated foot scene wiki has already started dedicated itself to filling itself up with pictures that no one in their right mind would want to masturbate to. Let's not ruin this blog by stooping to their level.

      Delete
    3. I intentionally confined the posts to April fools day for that exact reason.

      Delete