Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, April 21, 2018

World Break: Aria of Curse for a Holy Swordsman: Shizuno Urushibara

She's one of the two heroines along with Satsuki Ranjo and her classmate, Moroha Haimura (main protagonist). Calm and levelheaded, she is an Kuroma whose previous incarnation was the Witch of the Netherworld, and use dark arts by chanting spells and channeling them through her staff. Her dark arts focus on freezing and ice spells, including "Dreadful Blizzard". She was born into an affluent family of utmost influence; however belonging to a family is burdensome for her; their high expectations make her feel shackled and her only means of escape is by sleeping and dreaming about her past life with Shu Saura, it some ways, her past life reminded me of Morgiana from Magi due to their lives as slaves. She has an rivalry to Satsuki for the affection for Moroha but later worked together to help him out during dire situations. As an member of the Urushibara family, she was not allowed to have any personal interests and is expected to become an executive of the Japanese branch, like her brother.

I like her smile here.
Finding foot content was a bit of a struggle because some of them were in nude scenes like in the shower scene to the last episode where she and Satsuki were about to awaken their powers. Shizuno really does show off her matured figure.

27 comments:

  1. Please try to not bring all of that fussing on my posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m sorry Custom it’s just he’s been a thorn in my side all my time here

      Delete
    2. Oh, well. I'm sorry about that, GumballW, I just want you two to get over this stupid argument and let others enjoy animated feet in peace.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Have you seen this anime before?

      Delete
    2. No this one is new to me. It looks like a fun one. :-)

      Delete
    3. Well, you can watch it on Crunchyroll.

      Delete
    4. Saw it when it first came out and it has plenty of fanservice. Shizuro is my favorite girl in the series.

      Delete
    5. Man, if only they allowed nudity because she seriously have an beautiful figure during the bed scene when she was waking up in the third episode. Hopefully, this is an good intro on her for you.

      Delete
  3. Sorry about the drama. I cleared the comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I apologized for what happened to Bambino because I was trying to keep my cool. I just want to show off some footy goodness on anime girls.

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah... don't worry about it. It's not your fault. :-D Footy goodness is always awesome. :-D

      Delete
    3. Thanks, KingsSideCastle. It seems that most of these anime girls you don't know of. I thought they would be great for your collection.

      Delete
    4. There's more of the girls' feet in World Break.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should've known you Bambino blog would get taken down, or did you do it on your own?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry mispelled some stuff, I mean what happened to your blog when you were asking the Leader about Bino?

      Delete
    2. That's what I want to know since I had no idea on what happened.

      Delete