Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, April 20, 2018

K-On!: Ritsu Tainaka

Ritsu (or Ricchan, as nicknamed by Yui) is the self-proclaimed president of the light music club and plays a yellow Rick Marotta Signature Yamaha Hipgig drum kit with an add-on floor tom (in the opening credits only) combined with a cymbal set from Avedis Zildjian,though is shown playing a white Yamaha Absolute Series drum kit in the anime's closing credits.She has an ambiguous yet upbeat personality, much like Yui, but often has trouble remembering important club activities and announcements and gets constantly rebuked by Mio and Nodoka for forgetting to send in important forms concerning the club. Ritsu is cheerful, often likes making jokes and is sarcastic most of the time. She is skilled at brainstorming ideas that earn money for the club. Ritsu has shoulder-length, brown hair, with her bangs pulled back with a yellow hairband, and gold-colored eyes. She wears her school jacket open. She says she chose to play the drums because they are "cool," but she then admits that she has trouble playing instruments which involve intricate finger movements, such as the bass, guitar and keyboard.






































14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah I’m starting to run out of drafts and having problems finding more characters

      Delete
    2. What kind of characters do you want? I had some hints of future posts.

      Delete
    3. I don’t know I usually find characters from 2 GIF makers on Deviant art Serashikoki & xMaskaradax

      Delete
    4. It's up to you to decide which characters are good for you. I sometimes find stuff within 4chan and Sankaku Complex.

      Delete
    5. I've been trying to help get new character on this blog and get back some old character to but no listens to me.

      Delete
    6. What new character are you trying to bring in, Dean?

      Delete
    7. Well here one from JOJO's bizarre adventure a girl named Anne
      Yui komori from Diabolik lovers
      I would mind seeing some of Satellizer from Freezing.
      I more if you want to know

      Delete
    8. I meant to say i wouldn't mind seeing some of Satellizer from Freezing and more.

      Delete
    9. I know Satellizer and she has such lovely foot scenes in her lingerie. Don't hold back, keep going, tell me more.

      Delete
    10. Read my first comment there's two more girls i said.

      Delete
  2. Mio has good shots too. In chapters 4 & 10. And i think chaocha 10 of season 2 too.

    ReplyDelete