Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Sunday, April 22, 2018

Waifus

I wanted to talk to you about waifus in anime and video games. Here are a few of my own: Inori Yuzuriha, Pyra/Homura, Rias Gremory, Asuna Yuuki, Nero, Noel Vermillion, and Akira Renbokoji. The reason why I'm talking about this is because of the word "waifu" or wife had been bothering me since almost every anime-style game, people claim who is the "best waifu" of all the female characters in it. I didn't know the term back then but I thought was insulting, fortunately, it's not. I know this has nothing to do with feet but still I wanted to share with you my feelings about these waifus. I had a dream last night about this waifu business and some guys were chatting about their favorite waifu and how they are beautiful to them. The first two waifus on this list: Inori and Pyra, are my all-time favorites because I am madly in love with both of them. 

Inori Yuzuriha (Guilty Crown)
Pyra/Homura (Xenoblade 2)
Rias Gremory (High School DxD)
Asuna Yuuki (Sword Art Online)
Saber/Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus (Fate/Extra)
Noel Vermillion (BlazBlue)
Akira Renbokoji (Valvrave)
I'm sorry about this but I wanted to get this off of my mind from that dream and talk about it, that's all. As for foot content, I will continue to support this blog despite the hard work I put in some of my posts.

32 comments:

  1. Nice
    Rias and Asuna are my favorite and Hotaaru and urabe and more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Waifus too,my friend. It's none of these though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then what are your waifus? Tell me.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Mady my own post. Sry i got on Reply by mistake

      Delete
    4. Don't worry about it, Raziel.

      Delete
    5. Stefan, tell me. What are your favorite waifus?

      Delete
    6. @Custom Too many to list her. However,I have compiled a list on DA years ago. here check it out: https://megaman-dbz.deviantart.com/journal/My-Current-Harem-List-677545011

      Delete
    7. Stefan, you have quite a list of waifus.

      Delete
    8. OK. Any more girls you want, Stefan?

      Delete
    9. there's at least one girl that wasnt added to the list,due to the fact she wasn't created when the list was made. And that lady is....Android 21

      Delete
    10. The villain from Dragon Ball FighterZ?

      Delete
  3. Rias is gorgeous my friend though i prefer Asia Argento. She just has such a pure attitude and smile ;-)

    My other favourites are Chi from Chobits, Rei (NGE) and the Emerald (DS2)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why did find the it insulting at first?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you said you didn't know what waifu meant at first, but found the word insulting.

      Delete
    2. Because of how it sounded at first before I found the meaning.

      Delete
  5. Cool, but... Where are the animated feet pics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't going to do that because I want to talk about something else outside of animated feet.

      Delete
    2. No offense, but this blog is called animefeet for a reason.

      Delete
    3. Trony, please hear me out: I sometimes want to talk about things outside of anime feet but sometimes it might be foot related and I might post a picture or two on the subject. So I do care for animated feet but I do want to chat about other things.

      Delete
  6. Nice set of women Custom. ^_^

    My personal anime Waifu is Ino Yamanaka from Naruto. :-D

    ReplyDelete