Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, January 2, 2014

Gakuen Sekuen Muryou: Setsuna

Ok ...as mentioned in my last post, in an effort to catch up a bit and kick off the year with a bang...I'm going to try to do a new post everyday this month. ^_^ Today's entry is a great scene from Gakuen Sekuen Muryou or Shingu: Secret of the Stellar Wars in English involving the title character's older sister Setsuna Subaru.
As an added extra: An animation wiggling her feet as well. ^_^
(These are from the first episode of the series. Massive Thank You To Tomfrends for Finding and Capping this scene. ^_^)

Heh heh...if I was the guy sitting next to her I'd have a very hard time not offering her a foot rub. Her soles look absolutely adorable. ^_^

I haven't gotten a chance to watch this series but it looks like a fun one. Just to briefly sum up the plot it involves aliens, giants, psychics, and a mystery involving a group of middle school students. I've always been a bit of a sucker for

Setsuna looks really cute. Her wikipedia description describes her as a college student with a cheerful personality. She can be a little scatterbrained sometimes and really enjoys eating sweets. She also good at looking after people.   Like her brother she has a mysterious side of herself which she keeps a secret from others.

Ok guys...that's all for now. ^_^ One tribute for January down 29 more to go. :-)
-KSC

8 comments:

  1. Animation in general needs more scenes like this. XD She's cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Atomic Chinchilla. ^_^ Yeah...she is cute. :-)

      Delete
  2. KSC, how can I join your contributors?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be very happy to have you on board richfeet. ^_^ I just need the e-mail address you use to access blogger so that I can send you an invite. Is it the same as your Yahoo account?

      Delete
    2. Ok richfeet I just finished setting you up...let me know if you're able to access the site. ^_^

      Delete
  3. Excellent post dude! I got a gif of this but I didn't know where it was from! Great work at finding this man! I can't wait to see what you do next! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete