Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Sunday, January 12, 2014

Morgiana Overload

   Okay, it's been forever since I made an actual contribution to this blog and its high time I take some time out of my schedule to do so. So without further ado, I give you a big line of Morgiana pics from the series Magi: Labyrinth of Magic, an anime series based on the Arabian Nights.
   Before I start though, I just want to give a little insight into this barefooted heroine in case my last post on her was never seen. Morgiana traditionally in the Arabian Nights is a wandering dancer who seduces Alibaba the master thief with 40 more at his beck and call. By winning the man's heart, she later robs him of his treasure before turning him over to authorities and taking off. In the anime adaption here, Morgiana is a lot different.
   Morgiana is a 14-15 year old girl (don't quote me on this but seeing as she's developed breasts I say she's at an appropriate age for here) with red hair who has spent most of her life as a slave. She comes from a place called The Dark Continent from a tribe of people known for their super human strength, senses, and agility. Hence the reason Morgiana's tribe is so valued as slave labor. After being freed by Aladdin and Alibaba, she devotes herself to their well being and protection as they search the world for labyrinths in order to find a host container for he Dijin that Aladdin carries in his flute. With that said, here is the pretty lady herself.

   


















































































































































































































































   If it's not obvious by the pictures here, I'll say it now: Don't fuck with Morgiana. She makes Sakura Haruno look like Princess Peach when it comes to super beat downs. But as these last few pics show, she's still a dancer when she wants to be and the animation company behind the series' production are not shy to show her feet. Believe me when I say that there are a lot more pics I could have used for this and that this series is awesome. Better yet, word on the web is that Cristina Vee is lined up to voice this feisty redhead when the English dub comes. If you've played Blazblue, League of Legends, Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (Doc Oc), or Skull Girls, watched K-ON!, Squidgirl, or Magica Madoka then you'll already love her voice. I'm looking forward to it and to adding more pics of Morgiana when I get the chance to find them. Until then, I hope you guys enjoyed this.

















26 comments:

  1. Morgiana is so super strong and her feet are so super sexy. What episodes are her feet in, please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty much all of them. XD Any episode with her in it will probably have some focus on her feet.

      Delete
    2. Like Chinchilla already said, literally every episode. Check out the manga too dude, its awesome.

      Delete
  2. Wow...absolutely epic post Heretichero. ^_^ Morigiana is really hot and these caps of her are beyond awesome. I need a really cold shower after this one. ^_^; Thanks for posting such an amazing tribute. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man. I'm glad to hear that you liked these. I hope to do some more posts soon when I can. Probably more of Morgiana when I figure out which episodes I haven't done yet. Thanks again man. Stay tuned this weekend when I'll hopefully have more up on here.

      Delete
    2. Morgiana is foot fetish fuel.

      Delete
  3. Oh YES. *u* You don't know how long I've been waiting for a Morgiana megapost. I was gearing up to do some capping myself but I'm glad you already got it covered. Morgiana is without a doubt my favorite female anime character ever.

    Can I assume you're going to cover more of her in later posts too? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I'm glad to hear that I quenched your thirst for the time being. Yeah man, she really is awesome and I can't wait to hear Cristina Vee voice her in the fall when the English dub comes.

      Yep, I'll do more when I find more episodes to cap. Though I may leave a few spots for others to do their own work as well with this character. But what I really wish I could do though was find a good Morgiana cosplayer willing to do some shots for this blog. That would be awesome.

      Delete
  4. Great post! I love Morgiana's feet, especially when they show them dirty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morgiana is kind of like Medua from Soul Eater in that both are a foot fetishist's fantasy. Medusa is almost always barefoot, minus a couple of occasions, though in one instance where she was wearing shoes, she ditched them first chance she got. But I like Morgiana a lot more because not only does she NEVER, literally never wear shoes, she's an awsome character. It's not often in an anime you find a female character quite like her, who is such a sweet person to her friends, but once she's angry all hell breaks loose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will you add anya from dragonar academy to to this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is seriously a whopper for all things foot content. Excellent work, KingsSideCastle. Morgiana is super addictive and eye candy for all foot fetishists out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Custom. This was actually my friend Heretichero who was responsible for this pose. He did a fantastic job. Morgiana is really hot. I really want to watch this anime. ^_^

      Delete
    2. Well, I shall thank Heretichero. I only saw the first Magi.

      Delete
    3. KingsSideCastle, I want to do more on Morigana.

      Delete
  8. KingsSideCastle, are you OK with a follow-up to Morgiana?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heretichero, Morigana deserves some more love and attention, what do you think?

    ReplyDelete