Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, January 4, 2014

Solty Rei Women (Bonus)

This is a follow up to an earlier tribute involving the lead character of the anime Solty Rei. This time she brought along a couple of friends to show off their feet with her. :-D I'll try to give you the backgrounds on some of them as we go through this tribute. :-)
Solty Revant
I think we covered a lot of Solty's bio in the last tribute to this anime. Solty's a gynoid (female android) who is the main character of the series. Because of that she has special abilities such as super human reflexes, strength and durability. Despite being artificial she does have genuine emotions and feelings and she shows that a lot of real people do over the course of her series. ^_^

Rose Anderson


A bandit known as the "blue comet", Rose has sort of a Robin Hood thing going where she steals and donates the spoils to unregistered citizen. She can be very proud, vain, and selfish but she also has an honest nature and an unyielding spirit. She seems like a really fun character and one that probably would enjoy dominating you with her feet. :-)
Celica Yayoi
(These were capped from various barefoot moments throughout the Solty Rei series. A Humongous Thank You to Ayane Matrix for sending in this material for this bonus.)

Some more of Solty Rei's feet can also be found in this earlier tribute here:

I'm a little bit envious of that Bikini top getting to have this character's tan feet pressed against it like that . ^_^;  Uh erm....anyway,  Celica is a sniper for PROCEED a group of genetically altered women. She has a laidback and carefree personality. A playful character, Celica is known to enjoy lightly teasing other members of her team. She often likes to slack off and play videogames but she does her job well. :-)

Ok guys, I'll leave you to admire these women for now. As always more to come soon. :-)
-KSC

7 comments:

  1. When I was organizing this bonus, I tried to separate the caps by character but I haven't seen the series so there were some pictures that I wasn't sure who they belonged too. ^_^ If I put any of them in the wrong place just let me know and I'll fix it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, great bonus! :D I've been working on a collection of my own from a French cartoon. I should have them all ready soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Atomic Chinchilla.

      O_O I'm really looking forward to seeing that. ^_^

      Delete
  3. "Enjoy dominating you with her feet?" If only we could test that theory :( also, I wanted to know if you guys take requests?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it would be great if we could test that out. ^_^ Yes requests, suggestions and tips are welcome. :-) It might take me awhile to fulfill them though because I'm way behind on my posting. ^_^;

      Delete
  4. It seems interesting and quite a bit of foot scenes as well =D, and that last gif made me crack up =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man. ^_^ Yeah I really cracked up at that one too. :-)

      Delete