Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Sunday, January 12, 2014

Princess Zelda

Zelda is the princess of Hyrule and is in charge of keeping her kingdom and the Triforce of Wisdom safe with the hero Link. She's sarcastic and rebuffs Link's constant attempts to kiss her, but she has a sweet and playful side and she really cares for Link. Instead of being a damsel in distress, this version of Zelda stays at Link's side on their adventures and can kick just as much monster butt as he can with her arrows and magic.














This is a collection from the 80s Legend of Zelda cartoon. It was based on the first two Zelda games, so it had to take some liberties with the characters' personalities (since they didn't have any in the games). There are those fans who despise this cartoon for being campy but I stand by it and personally love this cheesy show.

6 comments:

  1. :-D Wow great post Atomic Chinchilla. ^_^ Beautiful caps. :-D I'm actually old enough to remember this cartoon when it aired so these are a real treat to see. :-) Zelda is definitely a total hottie. ^_^ Excellent post!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a couple years before I was born, but I have a soft spot for cheesy 80s cartoons. XD She really is. Thanks! :D

      Delete
  2. I found the DVD's at B&N i had to have them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD SOMEONE ACTUALLY REMEMBERED THIS SHOW!!!! ROFL Nice post dude!! Now if you'll exccuuuse me, I think I'll catch up with the other posts too.

    ReplyDelete