Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, January 13, 2014

Nagasarete Airantou: Mikoto

Ok continuing with the Nagasarete girls...the next girl up is a cute named Mikoto.
(These caps were taken from episode 9. Once again a Massive Thank You to Why_Zee_Ex for sending these caps in as well as the rest of the caps in this series.)

I don't what is about Kunoichis and purple but I can't help smiling when I see one of them. ^_^ I think Ino and Akane have me well trained. ^_^;

Why_ Zee_Ex Commentary:

Mikoto, the least used character on the series. She's the only girl not interested in Ikuto. Instead, she has a fascination with Rin due to her masculine charasteristics. Whenever Mikoto appears, it's for the purpose of comedy.

I was reading Mikoto's summary on Wikipedia so let me add in this additional trivia information as well. In addition to being a ninja, Mikoto is quite skilled at Carpentry. She's been an apprentice carpenter for 3 years. Her specialty as ninja Shuriken jitsu. :-) Mikoto also has an older sister named Shinobu but we'll take more about her in a later tribute. ^_^

Ok guys, that's all for now but as always more to come soon. :-)
-KSC

5 comments:

  1. She's Adorable =D, another great post and the big head made me laugh =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Destiny Dueler. :-) Yeah this style of animation is great for conveying comedic effect.;-)

      Delete
  2. She maybe young, but I'm diggin' her gorgeous feet thou. BooYa. ^_^

    ReplyDelete